BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 4, the ASPCA seized 96 animals from a notorious Puppy Mill in Mississippi.

On February 4, the ASPCA seized 96 animals from a notorious puppy mill in Mississippi. The dogs were discovered living in feces-encrusted pens and filth. Many were underweight and appeared to have skin problems. Several dead adult dogs and puppies were also discovered.
On February 7, all 96 of the survivors were placed with the local and out-of-state animal welfare agencies that assisted in the raid...

6 comments:

Pat Wahler said...

I hope all the dogs and puppies rescued finally get the good home that they deserve.

LRB3123 said...

oh my gosh. my stomach dropped reading this article. I cannot believe the way the puppies were being treated.

Healthy Shift Worker said...

And why do we not prison such people for doing such horrible things to animals????!!!!

Your site is doing an awesome job promoting this awareness...

Bobby said...

Thank you for dropping by, Puppy farms just make us sick, it is heart breaking. We foster dogs for a charity in Sunderland UK. It is so sad just a never ending line needing help. It is the same all over the world it is good to know that people are trying to help.

Kim said...

My dad's dog is from a puppy mill. Poor puppy!! He's scared of everyone!!! I'm glad the ASPCA is shutting them down. And I got your link on my website. :)

Susan said...

Neglect and abuse of inocent dogs for money. It makes me sick. My Lilly (boxer) is a puppy mill dog. They kept her is a cage for her first year. In that time they breed her and she had 12 puppies. A puppy having puppies...After the puppies were weaned they dumped her in the woods by my house. Her legs were under developed, she was skin and bones and could barely walk. These puppy mills need to be shut down, and the owners need to spend time in the same conditions that they had for their dogs. Sorry but this really angers me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails