BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Animals Rescued from Greene County Home

Update March 29, 2010

Fruitland, MO) -- Rescue teams from the Missouri Humane Society along with Greene County deputies are at a home north of Springfield today to rescue dozens of animals.

Captain Randy Gibson of the Greene County Sheriff's department says officers got a tip from neighbors about a foul smell coming from the home in the 10000 block of North Farm Road 165 near Fruitland, Missouri. Deputies, armed with a search warrant, went to the home this morning and found more than 50 cats and dogs, along with rabbits and hamsters...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanted to pay you a visit, since you were so kind to visit me. Unfortunately, I don't have any pets, and I'm allergic to cats. I wish you luck in your journey to become a freelancer. We all hope to be paid for doing what we love someday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails