BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Police: Man Chained Up 25 Dogs, Buried Others - News Story - WSB Atlanta

Police: Man Chained Up 25 Dogs, Buried Others - News Story - WSB Atlanta
February 17, 2010
MACON, Ga. -- Washington County officials have arrested a man they said kept 25 emaciated and scarred dogs chained to tires, axles and posts on a sprawling hunting property.
Investigators found another 27 buried dog carcasses, and the sheriff said there could be others. Sheriff Thomas Smith says officials believe the dogs were involved in dog fighting.
Authorities said officials plan to charge 52-year-old Billy Taylor Jr. with animal cruelty. He's already charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon...

6 comments:

Bobby said...

Oh dear me, all I can say is thank heaven he has been caught. Its awful to think what goes on that we just don't know.

Pat Wahler said...

What a terrible story! I certainly hope anyone involved in this is prosecuted to the max!

Julie McElroy said...

This is so appalling and it breaks my heart!!

Ryker said...

Just horrible, makes me ashamed to be the same species!
Ryker's mom

Susan said...

I say anyone who would hurt an animal would hurt a child. I hope he serves jail time, and has to pay a huge fine.

Jim said...

Why people would do that is beyond me. Sick.

Related Posts with Thumbnails