BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Horse Shot, Left For Dead

ST. GEORGE, Ga. -- A southeast Georgia woman wants to know who shot and killed one of her horses in the middle of the night. Denise Nelson said she found the horse dead in her barn.
Nelson said she was with her 4-year-old daughter when she found the horse with a bullet to the head.
"I couldn't tell if she was dead or alive,"Nelson said. "My first response was get my daughter away. I didn't want her to remember it this way. I wanted her to have all good memories of this horse."
Nelson said police have searched her property for evidence, but didn't find anything that would explain how the horse was shot or who did it.
Nelson said that the bullet that killed her horse may have come from a nearby hunting club and the horse made it back to the barn before dying.

She's asking for anyone who may know what happened to come forward.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails