BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can You Make a Donation or Sponsor an Abused Animal at HSMO?

Gifts to the Animal Cruelty Fund will help the Humane Society of Missouri investigate, heal and prevent animal abuse.

Dog fighting is one of the most heinous forms of animal abuse. The Humane Society of Missouri is vehemently opposed to this heinous blood sport. The way animals used in dog fighting are abused, at the hands of people of profit, is absolutely abhorrent.

Dog fighting is happening in every community in our state, right under our noses. Hopefully, public awareness and outrage will bring an end to this cruel and heinous form of animal abuse.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I donate 2 dollars from every weekly paycheck I get...so that's 8 bucks a month from me. But this week is my last week. I'll be going to school so I'm not sure I'll be able to make more donations, but I am volunteering at an animal shelter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails